Sunday, May 13, 2018

Review of Her Baby Daddy by Emily Bishop


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Riley and Jax. Jax is a business man he busy companies and either breaks them up and sells them off or he turns them into something more than they were before. However the instant he walks into Riley's studio he knows it is going to be so much more. Riley doesn't know what has hit her when Jax comes into her studio. Little did she know that first time meeting was going to change so many things in her life. Can they find a HEA though or will it all come crashing down around them?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. Make sure you have something cool to drink or someone to help with the heat in this book. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...