Sunday, May 27, 2018

Review of A Daddy for Mother's Day by Natalie Knight & Daphne Dawn


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Isabella "Izzie" Williams and Brady Thomas. Brady knows years back he met the woman that was meant for him. However things got in the way and he walked away from his woman and his son. Now he is back and he will do anything he has to, to win her back. Izzie isn't that same girl he left behind. She had fought for what she now has and she won't let him take that away. However one look and she knows that their is a chance that she could fall for his charms again. Can they have a HEA this time or will the sins of the past be just to much to overcome?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...