Sunday, May 6, 2018

Review of King Sized by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hayden Anders and Callie Hearst. Hayden has wanted Callie for as long as he can remember. So when he is invited to her wedding a wedding she is marrying some other man. He is determined to finally get his woman. Callie has secretly wanted Hayden just as much as he wanted her but she can't say anything because she is promised to another. Can they find their HEA or will the outside world make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...