Sunday, May 13, 2018

Review of Royal Brat by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Riley and King Sven. Riley is stuck in an arranged marriage that she has no idea how she will get out of. So while at her friend Callie is stuck in the same situation Riley has chosen this day to rebel. Little did she know her act of rebellion would find her the one man who could change everything for her. Will they get their HEA or will they be forced to be apart forever?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs. I really want to tell you all about them but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...