Sunday, May 27, 2018

Review of Her Panther for Hire by C.E. Black


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lainey Nickels and Gideon Hunt. Lainey gets a mysterious call from her brother where she hears that he has been kidnapped and needs to be rescued. At first she isn't sure he isn't being overly dramatic until she talks to his editor. Now all she knows is she has to save her brother little did she know the man that she hired to help her just might give her a whole lot more. Can they find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say that I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...