Sunday, May 27, 2018

Review of Best Friends Forever by Jess Bentley



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Clay and Penny. Clay has wanted Penny for longer than he should but he agreed to her pact. If neither were married at a certain point they would marry each other. Penny isn't looking for true love she is just looking for someone to be there for her and her son. She remembers her friend Clay and their pact and she wonders does he remember too? Can they find a HEA or will to much time have passed to make that happen?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first page to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...