Sunday, May 6, 2018

Review of Twisted by Stella Andrews



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Kitty. Kitty was saved by the Twisted Reapers many years ago and now she knows it is time to pay them back. When the MC President asks you to do something though you may not be sure you go. We meet Kitty in Daddy's Girls and now we are going to find out what happened to her after she spoke with Ryder on his wedding day. Can she find her own HEA or will do what the club needs mean breaking herself as well?

This is an amazing book. It can be read as a stand alone. I however recommend you read Daddy's Girls just to understand the references. There are some ups and downs in this book. I really want to tell you so much about it. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...