Sunday, May 6, 2018

Review of Cop's Fake Fiancee by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Steven and May. Steven is a by the book kind of man but he does have his soft spots and one of them just happens to be May. Steven doesn't lie but when May tells him that she has cancer and needs a fake fiance to get treatment he wonders if he can for this one thing. What happens though when the lie that was made up for a good cause turns into so much more? Will they even have a chance at a HEA or will life make it impossible?

This is an amazing story. It does have it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...