Monday, May 28, 2018

Review of Her Wired Dom by Anya Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Will Evans and Katarina Roberts. In this book these two meet at the wedding of the year. However when Will looks at Katarina he sees something precious that needs protection. Katarina knows she is a submissive and embraces this she has found it useful in her goal to be a prima ballerina. As both require discipline and some pain with them. However she has never found that dom that makes her want to stay. One look at Will though and she thinks she might have just found that man/dom. The both wonder though is their time together to good to be true or will things from their past make a future impossible?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...