Sunday, May 6, 2018

Review of Keeping His Secret by Kira Blakley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bolton and Lily. These two are never meant to be together. However one chance encounter changes everything for both of them. Will they be able to find a HEA or will life keep them and their secret apart forever?

This is an amazing book. It has many ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...