Sunday, May 27, 2018

Review of Pr*ck Charming by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Princess Faith LaFluer and Prince Cole McCabe's story. Their story is like some but what happens one night at a rock concert doesn't always stay at a rock concert. Cole understands this better than most but Faith. She isn't like most there is a part of her that is wild and another that is the good girl at heart. Can these two find their HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the story for anyone anyone else. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...