Sunday, May 27, 2018

Review of Their Shy Submissive by An


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Yvette Pfeifer, Deke Estevez, and Shep Jackson. Yvette is looking for more but she wonders if she can every really have that with her hang-ups? Deke & Shep have finally found the woman they want but they wonder with their past can they really have her? Can this threesome have their HEA or will it just be one time thing?

This is an amazing short story that will have you hooked from the first word. There are ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say I would highly recommend it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...