Monday, May 28, 2018

Review of Due Date by Emily Bishop


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Wesley and Remy. They were once young lovers but it has been years since that time. Both are now in their small town again for different reasons thought. Both have dreams that they just haven't seemed to reach. They wonder now that they are in the same place again should they give it one more try or should they leave the past in the past? 

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first page to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...