Sunday, May 27, 2018

Review of Playing for Keeps by Mia Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this boo we meet Bryn Whitting and Rebekah Swartz. Rebekah has just become the newest cheerleader on the Pistons basketball team. However one meeting with Bryn has her wondering if she parties with the girls will she get to spend more time with him. Bryn is more of a laid back kind of guy and isn't really into the party scene but there is something about Rebekah that has him wanting to know more. Can these two really find a HEA and having it all or will outside forces make sure that will never happen?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...