Sunday, May 27, 2018

Review of Submit to Me by Anya Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Veronica McGinnis and Hunter Clarke. Both are their to attend the wedding of the year. Little did they know that the other would be there. Hunter is there to make amends but one look at Veronica and he wonders if he is meant to be there for another reason. Both of them have hang-ups from the past. You wonder will they get a HEA or will the past be just to much to overcome?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...