Monday, May 28, 2018

Her Music Masters by Anya Summers



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amaya Taneka, Jax Holiday, and Lachlin O’Toole. In this book we find that Amaya is a broken submissive. After pictures of her going into a BDSM club she is fired from her job. This sends her into a free-fall since her life was wrapped into her music and without the ability to share it what will she do. When Jax and Lachlin see her again they realize this loss has broken more then her contract with the symphony it has broken the woman. Can they all find a HEA or will the hurts that are carried be more than any of them can overcome?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will tell you that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...