Monday, May 28, 2018

Review of Spring Fever Daddies


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet April, Mitch and Brody. All of them have their own lives and their own jobs to think of but when April and Mitch's brothers ask them to come home there is just something that calls to them. Each of them is in need of something in their life and little did they know coming home would give it to them. Can they find their HEA though or will their life outside the ranch draw them apart?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very last. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...