Thursday, May 31, 2018

Review of Nanny with Benefits by Amy Brent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Damon Jacobs and Karly Lewis. Damon is an alpha male and he makes no excuses about that. So when he wakes up and finds he has no nanny for his daughter he isn't happy. He does what he always does though he takes charge. Karly is a girl who needs a job desperately. After loosing her job due to company bankruptcy she knows to stay above water she will need a job quick. Little did either of them realize how they would affect the other. Will they get a HEA or will they find nothing but landmines ahead?

This is an amazing book. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...