Thursday, May 31, 2018

Review of Sin City Baby by Rye Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Samantha "Sam", Luke, Logan, Liam and Levi. For years Sam has been living in Paris. As a fashion writer this is the place to be. Also it allows her to get an understanding of fashion should she ever decide to start that fashion line she has been dreaming of. However the Anderson boys from back home still keep her in stitches and she knows she can't wait to see them. They will all be in Sin City for Sam's best friend and the boys sister's wedding. You know the saying though what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Ya Sam missed that memo and is now on the run. However there are 4 men who want her back. Will they find a HEA or will fears and the past ruin it all?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...