Monday, May 28, 2018

Review of Plaything at the Royal Wedding by


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lacey, Adam, Charlie and Sam. Lacey is a model and is just looking to work not pick up a man. In fact she hasn't quite found that special someone. Little does she know that three someones have just set their sites on her. The more time she spends with them the more she knows she just can't choose. Can they all really have it all or will it blow up in their faces before it is all done?

This is a amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say that I will hook you from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...