Monday, June 12, 2023

Review of Baby for the Mercenaries by Krista Wolf

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Quinn, Evan, Joshua & Cole. After going on dates with 2 different men that has lead her nowhere. She decides if she can't get the man well at least she can carry a baby for someone else. Little did she know the baby she is carrying is from the same men and their friend that went nowhere. When her life is in danger though the men will do anything and everything to keep both her and their baby safe. Will they all find a HEA though or is this only for the baby she is carrying?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...