Sunday, June 4, 2023

Review of Ivan by B. L. Brooks

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Addy Gresham & Ivan Colson. Ivan is a brilliant attorney that has the arrogant attitude to match. One look at Addy though has him willing to do anything for this woman. Addy doesn't know what to do with this man. One look at him has her standing up straighter. Can they find a HEA or will his attitude kill any change there might have been?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...