Thursday, June 15, 2023

Review of Knocked Up by the Bratva by K.C. Crowne

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Daniella "Dani" Harper & Luka Antonov. The FBI is determined to bring down the Antonov family. The person they decide to make that happen is Dani. One look at one another has them wondering if they can really go through with taking the other down. What happens when feelings get involved? Will it be a HEA or will they both losing their lives during this time?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...