Sunday, June 18, 2023

Review of My Wonderful Harem of Older Men by Penny Snoak

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Julia, Jack, Greg, & Ron. When Julia moved in she was new she was lucky that her uncle was willing to let her move into his rental house. Little did she know it came with a hot neighbor. When they meet for the first time things just happen that she never planned on. When she meets his roommates, things go from oh wow to oh my. Can they all find a HEA or will this just be a part time thing?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...