Thursday, June 15, 2023

Review of Craved by Barbi Cox

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

The whole gang is back. In this one Sofia is looking to have something that is just hers. The problem is things don't seem to be as easy as she hoped they would be. Though her husbands are willing to support her in anything she chooses. There is something that is bugging her and they all know it. Can they find a HEA or will this finally be the thing that will break this group?

Another amazing story in this series. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...