Thursday, June 1, 2023

Review of Playing Pretend with My Brothers's Best Friends with Kai Lesy

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Maeve, Noah, Jack, & Alex. After another disaster of a date she finds herself not only drinking her problems away but also crying on one of her brother's best friends' shoulders. When  the guys decide the best way to help their friends sister. They let her know as much but she is sure they must be joking. Can they all find a HEA or will this just be another disaster in her dating life?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...