Sunday, June 18, 2023

Review of Stepdaddy's Very Good Girl by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alison and Richard. After finding out her business partner has even more points than she is she knows she has to do something drastic. When she tells her stepfather about it he is willing to step up and help her. Can they find a way to help each other in ways they never knew or will it all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...