Sunday, June 25, 2023

Review of Daddy's Darling by Sarah Hazel / Simone Black


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Seraphina & Bennett. This is not a standalone and ends on a cliffhanger. All Seraphina wants is to have her freedom. All her father wants is to make sure she fulfills the role he has for her. Bennett has been ordered to be a bodyguard for Seraphina. What he knows is he is exactly what she wants and he knows how to make sure she is put into place. Will they find a HEA or is that impossible?

A great story by this author. I was hoping for an ending but needed to wait for another book.  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...