Monday, June 19, 2023

Review of Snow & the 7 Protectors by Kai Lesy

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bianca "Snow", Bastien "Bash", Sean, Reed, Doc, Jason, Gage, Anthony. Snow is just looking to get away from her step-mother and the business she never wanted to be a part of. When she learns that the creep Hunter from the HR is on her same vacation she just wants away. As each of the guys see this happen they step up to save her. What happens when feelings get involved? Will they find a HEA or will this end up blowing up in all their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...