Thursday, June 15, 2023

Review of Stern Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jane & Roy. Jane will do anything to get away from her uncle and all the demons. One day while working at a bar she sees a guy stand up for her when she is attacked. Roy didn't plan on standing up for a woman while he was traveling home. When he sees Jane he knows he needs to step up for her. Can they find a HEA or will they have more problems when they learn who the other is?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...