Thursday, June 8, 2023

Review of Texting My Mom's Ex by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Zoey & Jason. Jason and Zoey's dad were military brothers. But when something goes wrong on a mission and he doesn't make it back he promises to watch over his wife and daughter. The one thing he didn't realize would happen was 10 years later he would be looking at Zoey as his future not his brother's daughter. Zoey has had a crush on Jason for years. Even after he quit coming around their house. When something happens she turns to him for help. But was help, the only reason she is calling him?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...