Thursday, June 1, 2023

Review of Liam by B. L. Brooks


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mia Angelo & Liam Stone. When Mia goes to bring her brother lunch when she gets done with classes early. Little did she know she would grab the attention of Liam. Liam isn't looking for a woman. But when he bumps into Mia he knows that the woman he wasn't looking for he just found her. Can they find a HEA or will it all be too much for them both?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...