Monday, June 19, 2023

Review of Making Boyfriend's Daddy Happy by Jess Winters

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brooke & her boyfriend's father. While Brooke and her boyfriend were still in college Peter's stepmother left for Alaska and decided not to come back. So the company Brooke is working for needs to have people be test subjects for the app. She decides to see if she can find someone for him. When that someone becomes her she wonders if she will find a HEA or will it all blow up in her face?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...