Saturday, June 3, 2023

Review of Doctor Daddy's Happy Little Nanny by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Betty & Philip. After losing his wife Philip hasn't been with another woman. Now that he is trying to raise his young children. There is something about Betty that has him wanting her. His children seem to be drawn to her when they haven't to anyone else. Betty has found herself deeply attracted to Philip. But she won't do anything to jeopardize her job or put the kids in a place they should be in. Can they find a HEA or will they both be left wanting?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...