Saturday, June 3, 2023

Review of Working Hard for Stepdaddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Princess and her Stepdaddy. When Princess gets told she is about to be fired. Her stepfather has had enough and is kicking her out of the house. She is willing to do anything to stay including listening to him and allowing him to be in charge of her life. Can they find a HEA or will she be kicked out of the house?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...