Saturday, June 3, 2023

Review of Rough Coach by Regina Wade

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Delany Cane & Flint Harrington. In this book we meet Delany. A female boxer who has been training in her brother's gym. One night while training late she meets the latest employee Flint. Flint knows from the first moment he touches Delany she is someone that will change his life. When a woman falls into the gym he knows this one will be more than someone he shouldn't underestimate. Will they find a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...