Thursday, June 15, 2023

Review of The Plus-Sized Little's Forbidden Daddy by Scott Wylder

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hailey & Vincent. When these two first meet Vincent doesn't know but he is the one that Hailey chose to take her v card. This was just supposed to be a one night stand but she learns she is in his college class everything changes. Vincent can't seem to forget his one night with Hailey. When he sees her in his class though he knows this will be a problem. Can they find a HEA or will it cost them both more than they ever thought?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...