Sunday, June 4, 2023

Review of Fake Engagement and the Bratva by Sylvie Haas

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Harper, Panas, Grigory, & Kirill. Harper has gone to the club to lose her V card. One look at Panas across the club she hopes she has could be the one to take it from her. Panas, Grigory, & Kirill get told by their grandfather that they must produce a child to take over the family business. They wonder if to do this they will have to compete with one another and decide to group up to win. Can they find a HEA or will it be all too much for them all?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...