Thursday, June 1, 2023

Review of Daddy's Game by Kelly Myers

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Grace & Brock. Grace will do anything for the kids in her community. Including turning down money from a very rich man for the community center.  Brock wants to buy the building and the land that the center is on. He is willing to do anything to get it. What happens though when feelings get involved? Will they find a HEA or will it just be all business?

Another amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...