Sunday, June 25, 2023

Review of Delivered to My Pandas by

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Livvy, Justice & Sloan. Livvy has had to be there where the one person she thought would be her mate takes another. So to get away she becomes a Mail Order Mate. Justice and Sloan are looking for a woman to be there for their son Koby. What they all find is something they never planned on. Will they find a HEA or will they find something that none of them had planned on?

An amazing story by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...