Sunday, February 9, 2020

A Cowboy Valentine by Daisy Gold


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this story we are following up Ginger and Silas. Silas has been offered a potential job. The problem it is in California not Oklahoma. Ginger doesn't want to tell Silas what to do and refuses to discuss her option on the matter. Silas wants his wife and he wants her happy. When they get trapped in a snow storm will this be the end and will they finally tell each other what they are really thinking or will the curse continue to another generation?

This is another amazing story story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you wanting to find your own love that will treasure you like this. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...