Monday, February 24, 2020

Review of No Damaged Goods by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Peace Rabe and Blake Silverton. Blake is town hero, radio deejay, firefighter, and single dad. the things he wants the most is to be important to his daughter. He doesn't want to be known as a town hero but somehow he has gotten stuck with that label just like his three friends. Maybe you remember them Doc, Nine, and Warren. The men from Heart's Edge that have all done something to save the town. Peace came to what she thought was a small peaceful town (no pun) to spend the winter there working on tourist that would come through the town. See Peace is a licensed massage therapist.  Who would she like to get her hands on first well none other than silver tongue himself mr blake silverton. The things is she thinks that he does what to many people do, take one look and figure she has nothing to offer. Will these two find that they are each other HEA or will something else happen in this small town that will have them losing their chance forever?

This is another hit out of the park for this author. There is so much I want to say about this book but don't want to ruin it. I will say this book is a stand alone but does reference other books in this small town. Each can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading them in order so you don't give away any secrets. This book does have its up and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...