Saturday, February 1, 2020

Review of Love at the Bluebird by Aurora Rose Reynolds and Jessica Marin


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alyson "Aly" Dawson and Gavin McNeer. Gavin has worked his way up in the music industry and has found his place as a singer songwritter. His biggest hits just happens to be two different songs. On is the one he wrote for his ex-girlfriend the other just happens to be about the one he wrote about said ex-girlfriend. When he gets a spot to sing at the Bluebird that is being hostessed by another record label he knows he has to be there. When he gets on stage though all it takes is one look into the crowd and Aly's eyes to know this will be a special night. Aly worked hard to get where she is in the music industry. She is determined to never mix business with pleasure. There has been though to much business and not enough pleasure. She thinks that might change the night she lays eyes on Gavin. One look at wow she believes she is found someone amazing. She just doesn't believe that he sees her the same way. When things start going good for them other try and get in on the act. Will they find that HEA or will the people they are surrounded with make sur that never happens?

I have been a fan of Aurora since I got my hands on Until November. I have been looking for every boom she has put out and every other other she has let write a boom story. This book does not disappoint in any way. These two characters find a boom they didn't even know they were looking for but it can be all wine and roses for these two. There are so many things I want to tell you about this story. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...