Monday, February 24, 2020

Review of My Mafia Boss: Pulse by Tasha Fawkes


I received this story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Allie Cross and Marcus Ryan. Allie is just starting her security consultant business with her best friend Selena. Selena isn't who you would typically think of a person that you would see with Allie but they have been through thick and thin for years. Now days Selena needs to get out of the house and show her parents she can hold a job to keep her trust fund and Allie. Well Allie is the brains of the operation. So when Selena sees an ad on craigslist Allie is understandably wary but they need the work. Marcus is boss of the Philly Outfit or in other word the mob. He has someone who has tried to kill him and he wants to know who. The things is he doesn't know as much as he probably should about computers but he knows he needs to hire someone to do this. Will this all work out or is this the beginning of the end for them both?

This is a great book by this author. The problem I have with it is in no way do we know that it is part of a series. This is not a stand alone book but ends with a cliffhanger. I thought the story is really good but was disappointed when I got to the ending. I would recommend it but only with your eyes open about the ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...