Monday, February 24, 2020

Review of Maid for the Irish Mafia Man by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lucy Fanning and Jack Doyle. Lucy isn't the most confident of woman but being near Jack makes her want more. She does have dreams but no means to get them. Jack knows with just one look he has found his future. He wonders though what has her looking down and away like the weight of the world is bringing her down. Jack is ready for his future to start right now. Can he convince the woman he's just met to be his HEA or will she run not believing in what could be something beautiful?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other reader. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very last and will barely let you go. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...