Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Review of Rescued by the Alien Pirate by Celia Kyle & Athena Storm


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. In this book we meet Varia Dawn and Solair . When Varia wakes up from the cryogenic sleep she has been put into she has no clue what has happened and that is just the beginning of her problems. She finds others that wake after her but most of them are still asleep which is a good thing. There is little water, even less food and power to the location she is being held in keeps going in and out. Solair is part of a race that have become pirates to survive. When they get a distress signal they think it will be something worth checking out. Little did they know what they would find. Can these two work together and learn what they truly are to one another or will the people who originally took Varia and all the rest of the women take them all from this crew? This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...