Monday, February 24, 2020

Review of His Curvy Valentine's Bride by Sara Hazel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Serafina and Jason Bloom. Jason is tired of being the man his father wants him to be. He has already made his own brand and made his own money. Jason's father is a powerful man though and for now Jason knows he has to appease him. So when he tells him he must bring a woman to his fundraiser that even his mother can be proud of he knows he has the perfect woman in mind. Serafina can't believe the man who acts like he should be given the world. There is something about him though that she just can't get out of her mind. She wants things good things but she knows how the world works. You need money to make things happen and she just doesn't have any. Can these two who come from different worlds find a HEA or will the people around Jason make sure that never happens?

Wowza what an amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...