Monday, February 17, 2020

Review of Summoned by the CEO by Annabelle Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Int his book we meet Angela "Angie" and Aran Archer. When Angie gets summoned to the CEO's office she doesn't know what to think. She never imagined him telling her that she was his and that he loved her. With the difference between them she just has trouble believing this isn't all just some kind of sick joke. Archer has been watching Angie for a month now and the more he watches the more he wants this woman. He knows she is his and is determined to prove to her that she will be his everything. What happens though when Angie's fears get in the way? Will they find the HEA that Archer is wanting so badly or will it all blow-up in his face?

This is another hit out of the park by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...