Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Review of A Cowboy's Love is True by Sara Hazel


I received this collection with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this collection we receive 3 books that will have you wanting to find your own cowboy. Each of them have men who know what they want and aren't afraid to go after it. In the first book Cowboys & Curves we meet Dana Powers and Thomas Jensen. Dana has come from the city to work for a rancher as a nanny to his little girl. The moment Thomas sets eyes on Dana he knows he wants her for more than the nanny and wonders if he can convince her to stay forever. Dana isn't sure what she wants and that is why she agreed to take this job. The more time they spend together though the more each of them craves something. If they can only figure out what that is.

I have read this author in the past and am a fan. This is an amazing collection where the men are men and aren't afraid to let their women know it. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...