Monday, February 3, 2020

Review of Battle Hearts by Nina Levine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get a new Winter and Birdie story. Oh my gosh there is so much I want to tell you about. When this book opens we find that this couple has decided to go through IVF to have a child. It shows how Winter talks to others who have gone through this but doesn't fully understand what his wife is going through. We watch a Birdie takes the emotional journey with the drugs and the hopes, and the fears. During this time things for the club are only getting worse and Winter at times is being pulled on two fronts. His loyalty and desire to be there during this time with his wife. As well as his commitment to his brothers. In then end will this make them stronger or will this be the thing that breaks a bond that seems unbreakable. 

I am a huge fan of this author but this book blows all others out of the water. The emotions that she gives to the readers for these characters will have you running the gambit. You will want to hug both them and her one moment, yell at them all another, and want to throw either your book or your kindle because it is all just to much only to rush over and go right back to it. I would highly highly highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. If I could give it more the stars I would hands downs. This is an absolute must read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...